My Cochella Dreams

Hello everyone

Recently i have become into festivals and concerts than parties so when i discovered that my uni was having an all day party at the squares i was so excited.

Lets say my Cochella dreams came out to play (can you see that i really wanted to be in LA for cochella), this is what i wore.





I opted  for a really comfortable look...a look that seems like i was going to bed.



I also wanted a pop of  colour so i went for a lime green play-suit with a black kimono and black sandals.





 Minimal makeup with a bright lippie and a lovely flower crown 







           and that is my festival look also know as my cochella dreams 


Play suit- Boohoo
Kimono- H&m
Sandals- New look
Bag- Primark
Sunglasses- H&M
Flower crown- Amazon
So in the comments below let me know what you think about it ? and what is your own festival look


(p.s I'm really sorry for the bad quality pictures, i really didn't have the time to take good ones)
                                         xoxo 

Comments

Popular Posts