My time in Edinburgh

Hi, I am Titilope and I am a very BIG Daddy's girl,ever since I was little. I can even remember a time in my life that I wasn't, even my mum ( RIP) used to call me 'my father's second wife'. Now that she has passed on, it just made us closer than ever. He is my father, my mother and my best friend, he is the only one that can put up with my weird characteristic because we are alike. So when I wanted to go to Edinburgh's castle while I was in Scotland he was up for it (even though he has been there twice plus its on a steep hill.)   
So on on way to the castle we saw the museum and of course we went in.  So I want to share the pictures that we took..come join me for the ride.














Daddy admiring the castle 



See how high that wall is, we had to walk all the way to the top






























imagine being sentenced to live here....NOOO
















  This was one of the best trips because I got to explore and know Scotland history a lot more even though I go there a lot and practically live there (my step mum lives there).So in the comments below, let me know if what was your best trip yet or where you would like to go ?

Like my Facebook page|| Follow me on bloglovin here

Comments

Popular Posts