Where have I been ?




Jeans-Topshop/Shoes & Jacket-Boohoo/Fedora & snood -Primark/Purse-Olivia & Joy(TK maxx)
 There's something about an all black outfit, it just gives you this new found confidence. Any ways hello everyone long time no see, I know I went MIA again and I am sorry but I have just had a lot on my plate. I have so many post written up but I just wasn't proud of it and I don't like putting it out, I like putting my best leg forward. I don't like putting things out there if I know I didn't give it my all but  now all has changed. I just invested in a DSLR camera and I am so excited about it,, I have always been interested in photography. 



 So many new and exciting things are coming  to my blog and I cannot wait, I also would try and be posting regularly, Sundays to be exact.  Anyway who is exited for Christmas, I know I am. maybe its cause my birthday is two-days after (wink-wink). I love the lights, decorations and carols..I love the Christmas jumpers and the coats you get to wear. Just like I  adore this coat I got from boohoo..it's warm and very affordable, very warm and snug. 





Christmas and my birthday is going to very different for me this year, I am going to be without my family this year for the first time. I have to stay behind in school cause I have a lot of course work to do and second year is no joke. Its going to be strange/hard/sad not waking up to my dad singing me happy birthday but I guess that's part of growing up. So if you have any suggestion for daddy's girl like me to get over this feeling let me know.

Comments

  1. Lovely outfit! love the sneaker and purse

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful transition! & Lovely shoes & coat! ;D

    ♥ | http://www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://www.carseyyycakes.tumblr.com | xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading my blog. I always read every comment and I would love to reply and check out your own blog, So please leave your links so that I can find you.
Thank you

Popular Posts