The cheapest Ruby Woo dupe ever





Whenever a girl decides to try on red lipstick for the first time, the Mac gods rejoice, why you may ask? well because they created Rubywoo. It is one of the few red lipstick that fits almost everyone,but for £15 its quite expensive especially to a beginner. 
So just like that people start to look for cheaper alternatives for this great creations which go for around £7 and above but what if I tell you that I have found a dupe that goes for £2.99, yes and that is the H&M matte lip pencil.



H&M have been killin' it with their cosmetics range, but that is another story for another day.  This lip pencil comes in three other colours which include; A pink shade called peace and harmony, a dark purple shade called first kiss and a red shade called hot lava love. 
Now let me explain a dupe cannot be exact replica but Hot lava come to a close second. Ruby woo has like a red tone while Hot lava has like a pinkish tone.
Hot lava love is the a good dupe of ruby woo it is such a gorgeous red which I think would be perfect for the holiday season. You can purchase it here.



Comments

  1. Blogger Lope
    Not seen you in a week
    I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! I wonder how it feels on the lips and for how long does it stays?

    Dovile
    www.dovilefashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is amazing!! Thank you for sharing!
    Happy holidays :)
    Sensitive Epidermis | Rainbow
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i hope i can find it in Nigeria. Now following on bloglovin
    www.mstomie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading my blog. I always read every comment and I would love to reply and check out your own blog, So please leave your links so that I can find you.
Thank you

Popular Posts