My new hair (Aurica by Steve)

   Hi, guys do you like me new hair? Its a wig a very inexpensive wig I got from, Ali-express. Ali- express is a very tricky website to get hair from, there are a lot of hits and misses but I was lucky this time. 
I absolutely love this wig, its a synthetic afro kinky lace wig, it's very soft and light weight and honestly doesn't feel synthetic at all.

Information about the hair 
Length -18 inches '
Price - under £40 plus shipping
Hair Density- 150
Style- Tight Afro Curl
Cap Style- Swiss Lace Wig Stretch in Middle Crown
Lace Color: Light Brown
3 combs in the front of the unit and adjustable straps at the back 
My take/advice on the wig 
Its very soft,easy to use and beginner friendly IF YOU BUY THE LENGTH YOU WANT AND NOT TOUCH IT.  I put that in capital letters for fair warning, most people get ahead of themselves and buy really long lengths with a very high density, then comb and cut it and it goes downhill from there. 
All I did when I got the wig was to cut the lace off and try to make baby hair (which wasn't needed if i'm going to be honest with you). Just cut the lace of the wig till you get it to your hairline and part it at any side you want. Then you can bring out your own hair to blend with the edges of the wig, well that's what I did with my wig.
There is no need to comb out the hair because the curls are very nice except that's what you want then do you boo, but the best advice I can give with this hair is that LEAVE IT ALONE. Get the length you actually want, like for example shoulder length get 16, 18 or inches. (Well i'm 5ft 5 so that would give you an example of my own 'shoulder length.') 
The shop I got it from is called Aurica wigs on Ali-express here and and this is their instagram here. On the website it says that shipping takes 10-15 days and it took about 10 days to get to me. I
cannot stop gushing over this hair, let me know what you think in the comments below.

Comments

  1. Hi! Any update on this wig? I'm wondering how it held up. lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cynthia, I'm just seeing this for some reason, yes the wig is still fine. The only thing is because of frizz I've had to trim it down but it's still holding up well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading my blog. I always read every comment and I would love to reply and check out your own blog, So please leave your links so that I can find you.
Thank you

Popular Posts