My highlight collection


A girl loves to glow and as summer approaches, the quest to glow and get that summer bronze look gets Reeeeaaaaallll. So today I'm going to be sharing with you my highlight collection and they all happen to be drug store. I think the most expensive highlight was £7, so it's a bargain.
 Today I have eight highlighters to share with you and they range in texture, effect and colour. I have two liquid highlighters, two cream highlighters and the rest are in powder format. I have two rose gold coloured highlights, two purple tone highlights and the rest are different shades of golden highlighters. I'm grouping them according to texture in this post. These highlights are especially gorgeous on dark skin.
Left Nyx,  Right MUA
Same other as above (left picture is without flash, right is with flash)
The creams: MUA Luxe Whipped Velvet Bronze & NYX Cream Highlight & Contour Palette :
The are very sheer so it can be used as a layering product, if you want to layer that highlight and glow for the gods or can be worn on its own.
 Or it can be worn on its own for a subtle glow.   

Left without flash, Right with flash


 The
liquids: Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator & Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator
You can mixed them into your foundation for that all round/J-lo glow, I'm very extra so I mix both of them into my foundation.
Or you can also use it to layer your highlighters as well.
Left- right: Makeup revolution, Freedom, MUA, Makeup revolution & Collection
Left side without flash, Right side with flash
The powders: Makeup revolution Vivid baked Bronzer, Freedom pro Highlighter MUA undress your skin highlighting powder, Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked HighlighterCollection bronzing block 
A tip for using powder
highlights is to spray your highlight brush, right before you dip it into the pan for a more effective glow.
Uncrushed Left, Crush right of each picture
With flash & without flash for the images above

The collection highlighters above are the same product is just that one's crushed and the other isn't. The crushed one and uncrushed one give totally different looks and payoffs. They are quite different and I’m in love with them both. So if you don’t mind crushing it, it would give you a different payoff and its only about £4.00. You can’t go wrong with that price.
 That's my highlight collection so let me know in the comments below if you tried anyone of these highlighter or you're planning to purchase one.

Comments

Popular Posts