Christmas inspired makeup look

*Singing* Its the most wonderful time of the year....... 
Merry Christmas and happy holidays guys, one thing you should know about me is that I looooooooove Christmas more than anything. I love the build up to Christmas than to the actual Christmas day, so this look was only right. I created this green eye shadow and red glitter winged liner inspired by my favorite holiday ever, I even love Christmas more than my birthday. 
Anyways I hope you enjoy this tutorial and merry Christmas and a Happy new year. 
Products Used 
Nyx eyebrow gel in espresso: Here 
Maybelline the blushed  nudes paletteHere
Fash eyeshadow palette (sold out)
L.A girl orange corrector: here
L'OrĂ©al Paris True Match Foundation 30ml: here
Revlon ColorStay Makeup Combination/Oily Skin Mahogany: here
L.A. Girl Cosmetics Pro Conceal HD Concealer, Toffee: here
Sasha buttercup setting powder: here
NYX Professional Makeup Cream Highlight & Contour Palette - Deep:Here
Rimmel mono eye shadow in Jet black :Here
Sleek Makeup Make Up Superior Cover Face Powder - Woodsmoke: Here
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder : (Sold out)




 

Comments

  1. If you have read this far in this blog post, thank you! I know this is a longer than usual post, but wanted to share my full skin care journey with you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fantastic computer mouse experiments demonstrate that the life span-time period of beings below reduced calorie consumption could be extensive maxlifespan.co.uk. was proven by a few working teams; also it can be assumed that it must be also transferable to humankind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading my blog. I always read every comment and I would love to reply and check out your own blog, So please leave your links so that I can find you.
Thank you

Popular Posts