Flash back Friday: Ankara behaviour


'Any time I wear Ankara, I feel like a princess' 




Ankara from Nigeria/ Shoes from H&M/ Bag from  the Minagesty perfume/ Earrings from Primark


So this a flash back Friday post again, I was looking through my photo album and I found this outfit. I remember when I wore this, its was Easter Sunday and I was going to church.
Well since it was Easter and I was going to church I decided to bring out my Nigerian roots with this Ankara dress that funny enough I didn't like, but at the end of the day fell for. 
On this day ended missing church and going to a completely different church...needless to say I started going to church again.




Comments

  1. Ohhh that Ankara looks great! You look amazing

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! You look stunning

    stylenomads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I absolutely love ankara :) African prints are just so beautiful Xx
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading my blog. I always read every comment and I would love to reply and check out your own blog, So please leave your links so that I can find you.
Thank you

Popular Posts