Flash back Friday: Denim Overalls

Oh summer...I still cant believe summer is over and its time to dust out our jacket and get ready for the cool autumn breeze.
I am kind of excited for Autumn, I cant wait to get back to the U.K so that I can get ready for autumn
 fashion. I miss wearing my jackets & coat  and I have so many plans for my wardrobe this season. 
So since Summer has clearly left us (as I hear because I am currently not in the U.K at the moment), I decided to do a flash back Friday post on a trend that I loved this summer.
The Denim overalls was a cool trend that was spotted this summer. It is a fun playful look you wear out with friends or having a barbecue or even going for a festival.  

The denimi over are so throw own and move about with your life. The first picture was when I went shopping with my friend in Colchester. I wore it with a Kimon and this lovely side bag
 ( that I seem to carry everywhere) from Primark.






The second picture was when me and my friends decided to go to Hyde park. Apparently my friend said there was an amusement park that that comes there every summer. We tried to tell her that it is just an ordinary park oh well to cut the long story short. We ended up taking pictures only after the long journey we did. Because I knew we where going for a wild goose chase, I opted for my denim overalls.




I really need to improve my poses. I always try to do the 'blogger poses' but they end up a fail. I need to know how step up my game. What do you think of this trend? Was this your thing?
Let me know in the comments below.

Comments

  1. Muy bonitos tus atuendos; el overol con la camiseta a rayas luce genial!
    Síguenos: twognrtions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, Thank you for reading my blog. I always read every comment and I would love to reply and check out your own blog, So please leave your links so that I can find you.
Thank you

Popular Posts